Victorious

Polk County, Mo
2022
Amaryllis belladonna 

“But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭57‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Running late?

Feeling frustrated?

Unsure of tomorrow?

Rest in the Lord. Share your thoughts. Lay it all out, let it all go.

In the midst of the storm, there is victory.

Running late? Breathe. Enjoy the journey and slow down. 

Feeling frustrated? Stop the battle. Striving causes weariness. Strength from the Lord leads to victory. 

Unsure of tomorrow? Even sparrows are not concerned about tomorrow. Live for today.

Today, right now, this moment is victorious. 

Embrace it. 

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬



No comments:

Post a Comment